Monday, November 21, 2011

Deer on the Porch

This was a few weeks ago, but not an uncommon occurrence

"I opened up my eyes to see
A land of sunny rocks and funny trees
I guess (Yes,) I'm on the moon again
A heavy earth exchange a lighter breeze
Got no coat and got no money
A pair of tennis shoes to last through May
A crater for an outdoor pool
A few good cats to help me pass the day"

Porch by Widespread Panic (a band I've never heard of before)
The deer down here are Mule Deer, not White-Tailed Deer. From my super scientific observation, the Mule Deer have slightly chunkier bodies, big long donkey ears, and of course, no cute white flag tail. To me this gives them a more ungainly and dopier appearance. Which makes them both more and less cute at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment