Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sojourn

While I was gone, Stella's added 2 locations to their empire!

Keen readers may note that the "followed by who-knows-what" must be happening soon. Happening it is. I am back "home," contemplating the definition of "home," and experimenting with living bits of other people's lives by staying with them.

I thought perhaps I would have a cute list of major differences between Colorado and Manitoba when I sat down to write this post, like when I returned from my first trip to Europe, but I don't think I've learned enough (or that the differences are big enough) to put my finger on them just yet.

Hopefully when I return I'll be able to discover more. In the meantime, there are a few Colorado adventures I haven't detailed yet that I can tell you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment